Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mirror Mirror on the Wall



Am I crazy or what, I happen to think that even if you are breathtakingly beautiful you would still find some imperfection if you looked in the mirror. What is so sexy to me is when woman acts like she doesn't have a clue.


Arrogance is never attractive, but it gives readers a reason to hate you unless you are male and hot as Hell. I believe a good love/hate relationship needs to exist within the confines of a romance, if it's too easy why even bother. Readers don't want easy, they want conflict and flaws, plenty of flaws. Nobody is perfect, right? Even if you think that they are, you need to feel compelled to find a reason to either feel bad for them or root for them. 


Readers get mad for a variety of reasons. Yes, a woman can get all tingly when they meet a man they think there is no way they'll stand a chance with. It happens. Just because you have never experienced it doesn't mean it's not possible, everything is possible in the confined of a book if you believe it can be. 


Yes, I'm leaning in the romance direction as I feel compelled to do so. It's not erotica just yet, but I won't let that hold me back. I will write the story where it leads and go from there. I have no idea where and why it will get there only that in the end it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment